Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Slick Guy

Yo whats good?
So if you havent already heard about me, a lotta people at my school call me the slick guy. Probly cuz im always layin down the moves. K maybe i slipped on the floor but its probly not that. Dont worry bout it.
Anyway as i was sayin if you want lady advice you know who to come to! i been layin down the moves forever. like even as a baby when i peed on that nurse. you know what she did? you know what she DID?
Gave me a sponge bath. AAAALLRIIIIGHHTT.
So now your on my level. well not really but you can see where its at
your lookin at it from the ground floor
if you wanna come up, you gotta holla at the elevator. which is me.
im here to raise you to new heights. after readin this diary youll no just how to act round the broads! til they be the ones liftin to new heights! you know what im sayin? ALLLRIGHTT
whats good

xo
the slick guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment