Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hall way hookups

So as you can already tell from the name im a pretty smooth talker
for example just this mornin i was struttin my swag like it was nuttin down the hall and i saw this really fit broad. well not actually that fit but she aint bad she aint bad. Her frizzies (what i call her hair ;) ) were blowin in the still air. My fresh puma kicks must have caught her attention cuz they be squeakin across the newly buffed floors. You know?
Any how i was feelin all confident cause i just got my braces rewired and cleaned last night. Im feelin tight you know? I cud feel my jeans squeezin up on my toight ass. I felt sexy. I looked sexy. She knew it.
I stepped infront of her and stopped all suddenly and stuff. She dropped all her shit and I winked. Smooth as always. She was all mumblin and stuff
maybe even moaning at the sight of me
then she told me to fuck up
or fuck off not sure

now fellas i no wut you mite be thinkin right about now. yous all like whaaaat this bitch dont want nuttin to do with you
wrong!
shes just playin hard to get
which means shes so down
wantin my dick and all
AAAALLRIGHT whats good

k so anyway when she finely stood up she was all pissed lookin and what not but i new it was all an act
i went in reeeal close and whispered ìts okay, you dont have to play this game with me gurdy.. not anymore . its okay we want eachothers genitals to touch and shit ;)

she backed up lookin all violated
i new i had her

she was a tuff cookie this one but soon she be gettin some of my milk with that you no?

anyway my first lesson: always be straight up G with em hoez. they cant resist.

AAAALRIGHT whats good

xo
the slick guy

No comments:

Post a Comment